Get in touch with us and we will be more than happy to answer any of your questions.
Got a question?
Yearling Stable Rules
- Always secure the doors, whether open or closed.
- Remove loose cushions from outside chairs when not in use.
- Don’t leave fires unattended.
- Ensure that they are completely extinguished with water otherwise the wind can blow coals under the doors.
This is a farm so there will always be flies particularly after rain in summer
- Keep surfaces clean and put food away.
- Wipe sufaces with a dilute solution of Jik (provided) and water.
- Use the citronella lamps provided.
Ensure that doors and windows to the sitting room are closed and latched when you are away to keep baboons out.
- No smoking in the sitting room or bedrooms
- Please put cigarette butts in the bins provided and not in the flower beds
- Wipe surfaces with detergent
- Sweep floors in the living room
- Take rubbish out and leave it in the rooms with the white double doors (ensuring that they are closed to keep baboons out)
- Ensure that all lights are switched off and all doors firmly closed
- Notify us of any breakages
- We appreciate all feedback and comments, whether positive or negative, so that we know what we are doing right and what we can do better.